Due to recent developments with regards to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to provide reassurance to our customers on the steps we are taking to limit the spread of COVID-19.
We take the health and safety of our customers and employees very seriously and are strictly adhering to the guidance provided by the World Health Organisation and the Government, which we are following and updating as required.
A summary of the current procedures and protocols we have in place are as follows:
- All members of staff are having their temperature checked before entering the workplace and anyone showing any signs of a fever are being sent home to self-isolate.
- We are checking with customers whether they have any symptoms / been in contact with anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 before entering the property.
- Our engineers are washing their hands on a frequent basis, including before entering and after leaving a customer’s house. Where no hand washing facilities are available, they have hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes which are being used.
- Strict cleaning procedures are being followed, both in the office and for our engineers which includes regularly cleaning high traffic areas such as door handles, desks and phones.
In addition to the procedures we have implemented above, we would ask for your help with the following so that we can continue to keep our customers and employees healthy:
- Please don’t visit our office / showroom unless you really need to – most items we are able to help with over the phone, including taking card payments and booking appointments. We also have a live chat feature on our website which can be used for queries and booking appointments.
- If you have a booked appointment and are showing signs of a cold / fever or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms, please contact our office and follow the guidance provided.
- Furthermore, if you have recently returned to the country (in the past 14 days) and have an upcoming appointment, even if you are not presenting any symptoms, please contact our office to discuss your booking.
Please be assured that we are closely following developments and guidance on an hourly basis and will provide updates as required.
Thank you very much for your help and support during this period.
If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us.