Make a real difference – put your qualifications, experience and skills to good use…
We are looking to expand our team with a qualified installer/service engineer
Providing excellent customer service is a strong core value of our family run business (since 2004), so you will need to:
- Be a good listener
- Provide our customers with knowledge and awareness of products and services we offer
- Making our customers feel important
- ‘Think outside of the box’ when looking for solutions
You must have:
- Gas servicing with ACS qualifications including CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1 and holding an unvented hot water certificate
- Must have 3 years minimum experience of servicing and repairs
- A full driving licence
- Oil servicing and repairs for both domestic and commercial boilers
- Rayburn cooker and Aga cooker experience
- Central heating system electrics
In return, we will provide:
Competitive hourly rate
- Sickness scheme
- Pension scheme
- 4 weeks annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Company vehicle
- All tools and equipment for you to do a quality job.
- On -going training.
- Friendly and proficient administrative support.
Want to be part of a great team, work for a great boss and enjoy going to work? Then send your CV to us firstname.lastname@example.org